What Do You Trust?
I think today I will do a list. (I trust that a list will be a good vehicle to talk about what I trust!)
- I TRUST… that every day offers an opportunity to start again. Reboot, refresh, start anew.
- I TRUST… that I have always been taken care of, and that I always will be. This doesn’t necessarily mean that all of my ‘wildest dreams’ will be realized, but that my basic needs are met, and met abundantly when I look at the rest of the world.
- I TRUST… that the better my attitude is, the better my results are.
- I TRUST… that the more I can be a role model for my daughter around the benefit of leading a life of compassion and service, the more likely it is that she will take it in.
- I TRUST…that the role model ‘thing’ goes for all types of ways of being that I would wish for my daughter… healthy eating, taking physical exercise, not being driven by an overly consumptive lifestyle.
- I TRUST… that the level of love that I can generate for myself is reflected in the feelings of love I feel for others. I believe it is challenging to love others when I don’t love myself.
- I TRUST… that there is a benevolent force that is guiding life. I will sometimes refer to this as ‘God’, sometimes as ‘Universal Love Intelligence’, sometimes as ‘Mother Nature.’ I am not diligent about what name it is given, but I TRUST it is there.
- I TRUST… my life is unfolding just as it should.
- I TRUST… that many things will seem much clearer as I continue to get older. I TRUST in the wisdom that comes with age.
Stay Playful,Playful Karen
*Questions provided by Cafe Gratitude and their daily ‘Question of the Day’ program that helps facilitate ‘clear and present’ employees at their amazing Cafes.
More from living