Do you need an easier and effective way to display a desktop wallpaper or a title of a specific post? Well I have solution! I sound like a informercial, don’t I? Well, I created an Apple Desktop Mockup for photoshop users that you can download for free. Not sure what I am talking about? Sure, I will explain.
Before you download the file, please read the instructions first!
- Download the .psb file and open it in Photoshop.
- Double click on the layer you want to edit ( the smart object highlighted in purple).
- It will open a .psb file on the screen.
- Place your artwork on screenshot in the canvas area. Make sure you fill the entire canvas. (Your picture size should be 831×475)
- Then save the file “as is” and close it. (Do not change the name of the file)
- And viola! Your artwork on screenshot will automatically appear in your apple desktop!
Okay, so here is the file! DOWNLOAD IT NOW and Enjoy!
get more freebies and tutorials at HER&NICOLE.
More from living